Of the many hill stations that adorn the Indian landmass, Nainital is definitely one of the most gorgeous ones. If you are thinking about planning a trip to one of the famous hill stations of India, then Nainital should always be your first choice.
Located in Uttar Pradesh, this place not only offers a picturesque landscape but also just the right hotel in Nainital 5 star where you can make arrangements for your stay. When in Nainital, there are a few things that you should try out at least once. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- One of the most basic and fun activities that you have to try out when in Nainital is walk down the Mall Road. This road runs parallel to the most famous lake of Nainital- the Naini Lake and offers a beautiful view of the adjoining hills and mountains. On a clear day, you will also be able to enjoy a beautiful view of some of the famous peaks of the Himalayas.
- The Snow View Point is a major attraction of this place. You must manage to wake up before sunrise one day and travel just a couple of kilometres from the main area of the hill station to reach this point and then witness the gorgeous sunrise from here. The light of the rising sun falls directly on the snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas creating a beautiful site. Do not forget to carry your cameras when you visit this place. It is best if you keep a car booked from the day before that will take you to the spot the next morning, before sunrise.
- There are some very interesting places that are almost as beautiful as Ranikhet that you ought to visit from Nainital. Ranikhet and Almora are two of the places that you should definitely make a part of your plan to visit places near Nainital. Check out the various hotels in ranikhet with ratesand the ones in Almora too if you wish to stay a night there, or you can cover the place in a day and come back to Nainital in the evening.
- Whether you love trekking or not, a trek up to the Naina peak is a must if you want to know what true natural beauty is! Remember to carry proper and sturdy shoes for this trek. It is located at about 2615m above sea level and is a rather challenging one. But once you reach the top you will realize that it has been totally worth it! The two star attractions from the top that you will see are the Nanda Devi peak and the Tibetan border with India!
- Another leisurely and family activity that you can try out when in the hill station is boating in the Naini Lake. It is a rather popular activity of most of the tourists who visit this place. If you are travelling with family, then this is something that you should try out.
These activities are must try outs when in Nainital. If you want to explore and enjoy the place more, you can add some of your own to the list!